The Biltmore School
5.00 (1 review)
- THE BILTMORE SCHOOL has been an IB World School since March 2012.
- We offer the IB Primary Years Programme of IBO-PYP. This includes a comprehensive plan for high-quality, international education.Our curriculum framework is designed with the aim to equip young students with essential elements, such as the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values, needed for a successful life now and in the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||learning disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Gina C. Duarte-Romero, M.Ed|
|Admissions Associate||Nicole Morazan|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Dance, Field Hockey, Flag Football, SoccerBadminton, Dance,|
Field Hockey, Flag Football,
- Our Director, Gina C. Duarte-Romero, and faculty members are actively involved in numerous projects sponsored by prestigious educational institutions such as Harvard University and Florida International University aiming at helping students develop their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical abilities.The Biltmore School is one of the elite schools offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme. Through this program, our students have access to high quality international education.Don't delay to enroll your kids in our school where they will evolve in an ocean of learning experiences as well as extracurricular activities. We take children as young as 12 months all the way to 8th grade.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-5 | 502 students
6050 Sw 57th Ave
Miami, FL 33143
(305)665-6274 2.8 PK-5
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.W. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305)444-4484 3.3 NS-5
- Miami Grades: NS-8 | 930 students
5557 SW 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-5251 4.3 NS-8
Excellent school with a prestigious IB Education. Amazing faculty and staff that nourish the children's learning!
- Posted by Parent - Parent of 3
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.