- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 230 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform tops, beige, navy blue or jeans bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Robotics, Science Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Maria Montessori believed that as children develop security, safety and a feeling of trust on their way to independence, the message they are trying to convey to us through their actions and words is: "Help me do it by myself".A Montessori Toddler Environment can be seen as a place in which two basic needs of developing child from eighteen months to 3 years of age are met. One need is the bonded relationship between adult and child and the other need is support from a growing sense of self through observation and a prepared environment. The Toddler Environment has children from 18 months to 3 years of age. Order, simplicity, and aesthetics can characterize these environments in order to meet the basic needs of young children.Although the entrance age varies in individual schools, a child can usually enter a Montessori classroom at age three. They will begin with the simplest exercise based on activities which all the children enjoy. The equipment which they use at three or four will help them to develop the concentration, coordination and working habits necessary for the more advanced exercises they will perform at five and six. The entire program of learning is purposefully structured. Therefore, optimum results cannot be expected either for a child who misses the early years of the cycle, or for one who is withdrawn before they finish the Montessori Program. Elementary school introduces students to a "Cosmic Curriculum", an integrated approach to human relations through language, math, science, social studies, art, and music. It places an emphasis on learning the valuable life skills of research, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving, and in doing so moves children from concrete to abstract learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Papillon Montessori cost?
Papillon Montessori's tuition is approximately $17,000 for private students.
What sports does Papillon Montessori offer?
Papillon Montessori offers 13 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Boxing, Dance, Figure Skating, Golf, Kayaking, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball and Water Polo. Papillon Montessori is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for Papillon Montessori?
The application deadline for Papillon Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Papillon Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards