Lehrman Community Day School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 445 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 30 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Blue pants, logo polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We are a Core Knowledge school: Core Knowledge Curriculum in Early Childhood through Grade Five, our top grade.
- Our math curriculum is Math in Focus, using the Singapore method and our Hebrew curriculum is an immersion methodology, TaLAm, which is utilized by over 600 schools worldwide.
- We have a rich arts program and a strong athletics program.
- Our graduates are accepted at the schools they choose for middle school, including the finest selective independent schools, Jewish day school secondary programs and honors programs in area public schools, including a number of specialized program like Miami Arts Charter.
- Our graduates are known for their critical thinking skills, their strong social awareness and good citizenship.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lehrman Community Day School cost?
Lehrman Community Day School's tuition is approximately $18,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Lehrman Community Day School?
The acceptance rate of Lehrman Community Day School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Lehrman Community Day School offer?
Lehrman Community Day School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football and Soccer.
What is Lehrman Community Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Lehrman Community Day School?
The application deadline for Lehrman Community Day School is Jan. 30 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 30 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Lehrman Community Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards