Divine Grace Lutheran School
Tel: (248) 391-1131
- Divine Grace Lutheran Elementary School exists to assist the families of our congregation and also our community by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong disciples of Christ.
- Divine Grace Lutheran schools has the desire and responsibility to provide a sound Christian education and environment in which to nurture the children and to treat them with love and respect.
- Sharing the message of love and forgiveness given to us by Jesus is an important part of our program.
- The sharing of basic Bible truths is the primary goal of Divine Grace Lutheran schools.
- The children learn to love Jesus with all their hearts and to make Him a part of their every day lives.
- Children are recognized as precious gifts of God. As such they are treated with love and respect in a warm and caring atmosphere.
- Divine Grace Lutheran Elementary School offer full-time Christ-centered education for students in preschool through eighth grade and We provide opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology, spirituality.
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Orion Grades: K-12 | 87 students
255 E Scripps Road
Lake Orion, MI 48360
(248) 693-6203 0.9 K-12
- Auburn Hills Grades: K-12 | 22 students
2024 Pontiac Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 373-1450 4.7 K-12
- Clarkston Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
8585 Dixie Hwy
Clarkston, MI 48348
(248) 625-9760 10.8 PK-6
- Waterford Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
35 Airport Road
Waterford, MI 48327
(248) 681-3214 10.4 PK-12
- Waterford Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
4860 Midland Ave
Waterford, MI 48329
(248) 673-5906 7.7 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.