Divine Grace Lutheran School
- Divine Grace Lutheran Elementary School exists to assist the families of our congregation and also our community by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong disciples of Christ.
- Divine Grace Lutheran schools has the desire and responsibility to provide a sound Christian education and environment in which to nurture the children and to treat them with love and respect.
- Sharing the message of love and forgiveness given to us by Jesus is an important part of our program.
- The sharing of basic Bible truths is the primary goal of Divine Grace Lutheran schools.
- The children learn to love Jesus with all their hearts and to make Him a part of their every day lives.
- Children are recognized as precious gifts of God. As such they are treated with love and respect in a warm and caring atmosphere.
- Divine Grace Lutheran Elementary School offer full-time Christ-centered education for students in preschool through eighth grade and We provide opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology, spirituality.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Orion Grades: K-12 | 80 students
255 E Scripps Road
Lake Orion, MI 48360
(248)693-6203 0.9 K-12
- Auburn Hills Grades: K-12 | 22 students
2024 Pontiac Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248)373-1450 4.7 K-12
- Clarkston Grades: 1-12 | 77 students
8585 Dixie Hwy
Clarkston, MI 48348
(248)625-9760 10.8 1-12
- Waterford Grades: PK-12 | 47 students
35 Airport Road
Waterford, MI 48327
(248)681-3214 10.4 PK-12
- Waterford Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
4860 Midland Ave
Waterford, MI 48329
(248)673-5906 7.7 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.