Do Re Me Child Development Center
- Do Re Me Child Development Center serves 26 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Do Re Me Child Development Center is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 3-10 | 8 students
2900 W Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323) 298-1165 0.1 3-10
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 60 students
1718 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90062
(323) 294-1444 0.9 PK-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.