Dominion Academy of Dayton is a classical, Christian school committed to learning well to love well.
We cultivate a joyful love for truth, goodness, and beauty. Dominion Academy of Dayton is a ministry of Christ the King Anglican Church. We serve approximately 100 students in grades K-12.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
AP Art History, AP Literature and Composition, AP Psychology, AP Studio Art, AP United States Government, AP United States HIstory, AP World History
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
View the Dominion Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
First Day of Classes
August 29, 2022 (Monday)
November 23, 2022 (Wednesday)
November 24, 2022 (Thursday)
November 25, 2022 (Friday)
March 13, 2023 (Monday)
- Dominion Academy of Dayton is a classical Christian school providing a college preparatory education based on the Bible, reason, and Tradition. We strive to be an academic community which prizes learning well to love well.
- Christian: While rooted in Anglicanism as a ministry of Christ the King Anglican Church, our students and teachers come from many other Christian traditions Anglican, Reformed, Roman Catholic, Evangelical, and Eastern Orthodox. Unified by our common love for the Lord and commitment to creedal essentials, we strive to faithfully pass on the Christian intellectual tradition to the next generation.
- Classical: The classical vision is summed up in a proper love of the True, the Good, and the Beautiful. It is a well-balanced education oriented around cultivating wisdom and virtue. Our students are rooted in the liberal arts, learning in dialogue with primary sources and the great ideas of western and non-western civilization. We believe that a classical education dynamically trains a student`s character and imagination for the challenges of the future.
- College-Preparatory: Since history`s great ideas should naturally lead to engaging with today`s opportunities, we are relentlessly practical and use our experience to prepare students for life after high school. Our PSAT, ACT, and SAT scores are consistently very high, due to rigorous test preparation and teachers who guide students according to their individual needs. Our collegiate-model schedule encourages student initiative and builds self discipline. Between 2012 and 2014, 20 out of our 35 graduates received full tuition scholarships to the colleges they chose to attend.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Dominion Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.