Donna Klein Jewish Academy
Academics and Faculty
School uniform required for Grades K-8; Dress code enforced in Grades 9-12
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ceramics, Cheer/Dance, Chess, Choir, Community Service Programs, Cooking, Debate, Drama, Engineering, Key Club, Math Club, Minecraft, Robotics / Coding, Science, Spanish, Student Council, Tennis, Yearbook, Zumba/Hiphop
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy (DKJA) is a K-12 Community Jewish Day school, that stands by its mission to educate its children and the DKJA community to be knowledgeable and responsible citizens of the world, committed to Jewish values and lifelong learning.
- DKJA is the ONLY Jewish Community Day School in the world to have been recognized as a FranklinCovey Leader In Me Lighthouse School, demonstrating a leadership model of excellence emulated by schools locally, nationally and internationally.
- DKJA is a renowned educational institution, evident in the practices of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, which are infused in all aspects of daily life, curriculum and learning opportunities. The academic, social-emotional and spiritual development of our students is at the forefront of our minds.
- We are immensely proud of the learning community that we have created and are continually excited to nourish the mind, body and soul of our students, as we prepare them to be true 21st-century learners.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Donna Klein Jewish Academy offer?
Donna Klein Jewish Academy offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is Donna Klein Jewish Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Donna Klein Jewish Academy?
The application deadline for Donna Klein Jewish Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Donna Klein Jewish Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards