Donna Klein Jewish Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Donna Klein Jewish Academy Photo #2 - Donna Klein Jewish Academy is a K-12 Jewish Community Day School where project-based learning and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math (STEAM) is embraced.
Donna Klein Jewish Academy Photo #3 - Donna Klein Jewish Academy is a K-12 Jewish Community Day School where project-based learning and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math (STEAM) is embraced.
Donna Klein Jewish Academy Photo #4 - Donna Klein Jewish Academy is a K-12 Jewish Community Day School where project-based learning and a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math (STEAM) is embraced.
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy (DKJA) is a K-12 Community Jewish Day school, that stands by its mission to educate its children and the DKJA community to be knowledgeable and responsible citizens of the world, committed to Jewish values and lifelong learning.
- Now in its 38th year, it is the ONLY Jewish Community Day School in the world to have been recognized as a FranklinCovey Leader In Me Lighthouse School, demonstrating a leadership model of excellence emulated by schools locally, nationally and internationally.
- DKJA is a renowned educational institution, evident in the practices of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, which are infused in all aspects of daily life, curriculum and learning opportunities. The academic, social-emotional and spiritual development of our students is at the forefront of our minds.
- We are immensely proud of the learning community that we have created and are continually excited to nourish the mind, body and soul of our students, as we prepare them to be true 21st century learners.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||81 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniform required for Grades K-8; Dress code enforced in Grades 9-12)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Visit https://www.dkja.org for tuition details|
|Admissions Director||Ronit Felszer|
|Admissions Associate||Andrea Spandau|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ceramics, Cheer/Dance, Chess, Choir, Community Service Programs, Cooking, Debate, Drama, Engineering, Minecraft, Robotics / Coding, Science, Spanish, Tennis, Zumba/Hiphop
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My son has always been very bright and excelled academically (straight A`s at another prestigious private school in the area), but he can be shy and has traditionally struggled socially. We made the decision to move him because he was so unhappy and "hated school". While we haven`t been at DKJA long, from the very first day, my son had a smile on his face before and after school! He is making friends and gaining confidence. His happiness means everything to us. Faculty, teachers, parents and even the other students are kind, warm and helpful. We don`t feel as we gave up anything academically, and we have gained a family, and a whole new world for our son. Thank you DKJA!
- Posted by Parent - ARRL
DKJA is an exceptional school. My children are receiving a great education and more. The school offers everything from a great academic program to extracurriculars. The school's administration and faculty are warm and always ready to go the extra mile. This is a dream school.
- Posted by Parent - levin
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.