KinderCare of Downingtown is home to a wonderful group of diverse and devoted teachers.
Our staff members' combined experience is over 325 years! Our teachers are committed to continuous quality improvement and ongoing education.
Singing, dancing, reading stories, jumping, and laughing are just a few of their favorite activities.
One of the best attributes of our center is the passionate and dedicated staff.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Downingtown, where children come first! Here every child is treated as an individual and every moment is an opportunity for fun, learning, and building relationships. We consider ourselves one big family and enjoy sharing family traditions and celebrations.
- Safety is a top priority for our school. All teachers are CPR and First Aid certified, the building is protected with keypad entry, all playgrounds are fenced, and the building is regularly inspected indoors and outdoors for potential safety hazards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Hindi, Spanish
- NACCRRA and CCIS/CCA/Apple
Endorse Downingtown KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.