E Windsor Knowledge Beginnings
Our teachers are dedicated professional with a passion for teaching and making a difference.
Each teacher has formal education in the field of Early Childhood Education and many on staff are certified teachers.
There is longevity with our staff, primarily within the Knowledge Universe organization.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 31 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Knowledge Beginnings of East Windsor New Jersey is an energetic and active learning community. All of the children, staff, parents and community partners work together to ensure a positive and supportive learning experience for all. Our center truly focuses on excellence, success, and we celebrate our accomplishments. The essential purpose of our school is to ensure that all children learn at high levels and maintain a safe environment with lots on enrichment; all our practices align with this fundamental purpose. Our staff works collaboratively to continually provide a safe and happy learning environment. We do quarterly assessments to recognize all milestones and to also find out where each child might need a little more work. We are a school that provides solid evidence that our children are acquiring the knowledge, skills, and dispositions essential for a bright future!
- We see to it that every child takes it outdoors for plenty of exercise and activity time. We make sure that the outdoor playground Is kept safe to assure that there a fewer accidents. We have excellent playground equipment in fantastic working order that allows children to slide, spin and swing safely.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish
- CCCC, All Local Subsidies & NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse E Windsor Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.