Eagle Nest Christian Academy
Brick and Mortar School works mainly with students wiith learning Difficulties.
Teaches reading as well as full curriculum to acheive a High School diploma.
Eagle Nest also has a Distant Learning facility...contact is dr. Doug Boucher' (850)596-1625.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 78 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
ADHD, Dyslexia, Learning Diff.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Fully accredited through American Association of Private School Accreditation
Endorse Eagle Nest Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.