Early Childhood Ed Center
Tel: (215) 641-5567
- Early Childhood Ed Center serves 98 students in grades Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Early Childhood Ed Center is 49:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynedd Valley Grades: 9-12 | 375 students
1345 Sumneytown Pike
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
(215) 646-8815 0.9 9-12
- North Wales Grades: NS-K | 122 students
1101 Dekalb Pike
North Wales, PA 19454
(215) 699-5392 1.3 NS-K
- Ambler Grades: PK-K | 139 students
239 E. Welsh Road
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-8869 1.5 PK-K
- Blue Bell Grades: NS-K
450 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(610) 292-9060 1.5 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.