Early Childhood Program at Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael
- At Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael, we have created a warm, positive and nurturing environment that enhances our children's emotional, intellectual, social and physical development.
- We recognize that every child is unique and allow each child to experiment, explore, create, share and learn at his or her own pace.
- We have a small student/teacher ratio, with state certified teachers.
- The ECP is for all children ages 12 mos. through Preschool.
- We are open 7:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- We are sure that you will agree that the Early Childhood Program at Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael will be a wonderful experience. Call for an appointment to see the school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Julie Bernstein|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Early Childhood Program at Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael is Oak Knoll School Of The Holy Child (All Girls 7-12) (1.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is St. Rose of Lima Academy (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Superkids (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Summit Grades: PK-K | 68 students
2 Broad St
Summit, NJ 07901
(908)598-8383 0.4 PK-K
- Short Hills Grades: NS-8 | 179 students
52 Short Hills Avenue
Short Hills, NJ 07078
(973)379-3973 0.6 NS-8
- Summit Grades: PK-K | 83 students
95 Morris Ave
Summit, NJ 07901
(908)273-7040 1 PK-K
- Springfield Grades: NS-8 | 215 students
41 S Springfield Ave
Springfield, NJ 07081
(973)376-5194 1 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.