Early Years Child Enrichment Center
- We place strong emphasis on educational learning, and encourage each student to discover new knowledge, to create, and to explore.
- At Early Years we are committed to providing the highest quality of education.
- Our programs aligned with local and state standards develop confident, capable students.
- Each day children participate in whole group activities and individualized instructions that support their literacy, mathematical and scientific development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Washington Grades: NS-PK
10925 Indian Head Highway
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301)292-5904 1.4 NS-PK
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 52 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)532-5399 45.5 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.