Early Years Child Enrichment Center
- We place strong emphasis on educational learning, and encourage each student to discover new knowledge, to create, and to explore.
- At Early Years we are committed to providing the highest quality of education.
- Our programs aligned with local and state standards develop confident, capable students.
- Each day children participate in whole group activities and individualized instructions that support their literacy, mathematical and scientific development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Washington Grades: NS-PK
10925 Indian Head Hwy
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301)292-5904 1.4 NS-PK
- Baltimore Grades: PK-K | 43 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)532-5399 45.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.