Early Years Child Enrichment Center
- We place strong emphasis on educational learning, and encourage each student to discover new knowledge, to create, and to explore.
- At Early Years we are committed to providing the highest quality of education.
- Our programs aligned with local and state standards develop confident, capable students.
- Each day children participate in whole group activities and individualized instructions that support their literacy, mathematical and scientific development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Washington Grades: NS-PK
10925 Indian Head Highway
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301)292-5904 1.4 NS-PK
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 52 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)532-5399 45.5 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.