Fort Washington KinderCare
Tel: (301) 292-5904
- Here at Fort Washington KinderCare, our classrooms have one or more teachers with a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential and/or a higher educational degree.
- Our staff is diverse and multicultural; we have teachers who are fluent in Spanish, Ibibio, and Filipino languages.
- Our center is also staffed with a full-time on site cook who prepares hot meals daily for the children.
- The entire staff is dedicated to educating the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to NAEYC accredited Fort Washington KinderCare in Fort
Washington, Maryland where we believe in developing and nourishing
the whole child. Our early childhood education program provides
emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social,
emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Whether looking for
day care, preschool, pre-kindergarten, or after school care, we are
dedicated to providing superior child care services.
Our staff takes pride in their work and are incredibly passionate about what they do. We know we make a difference everyday for each child in our learning center provide them with everything they need while here in our care. Our curriculum for each age provides a variety of stimulating experiences and hands on learning activities. Our classroom environment is full of energy and excitement!
Our number one goal is to make sure your child's experience is a life long one. This is a place where learning, combined with meaningful moments prepares your child with the tools needed to succeed in school, and throughout their lives. Here at Fort Washington KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of early childhood development experts. We view ourselves as your extended family and take pride in knowing we are providing quality childcare services. Through daily communications and our KinderCare family connection, we welcome each new child and family as part of our own.
Here are five reasons your child should become a part of our family:
- Communicating skills
- Building Brain Power
- Making New Friends
- Growing a Healthy Body
- Nurturing Creativity
- At Fort Washington KinderCare, we pride ourselves on the fact that
we have a secure facility with multiple checks and
balances. Safety is consistently a top priority
in providing top child care services.
Our doors are secured with a security code key pad, our parents are required to sign their child(ren) in and out, and our classroom teachers maintain hourly name to face attendance checks.
Our center is equipped with three certified Health and Safety employees. These individuals are certified by the State of Maryland to dispense medication and make the sometimes difficult health related decisions.
All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- FEEA, Maryland State Vouchers (POC)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Washington Grades: PK-K | 27 students
9400 Old Palmer Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301) 203-0158 1.4 PK-K
- Hyattsville Grades: 7-8 | 67 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Hyattsville, MD 20785
(301) 333-9400 13.7 7-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?