East Boston KinderCare
We, as a center, would like to welcome you to our website, and encourage you to come meet and visit with the group of talented teachers that make our East Boston Center such a wonderful place for your child(ren) to learn and grow!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The staff of the Boston center welcome their families every day with warm smiles, and their children with open arms. You will never find a center that has the heart of gold like these women. The personalities found here are a wide variety, along with amount of experience, but they mesh together to make an unstoppable team.
- Here at the Boston Center we pride ourselves on the safety of our children, families and our employees. There are fenced in playgrounds, and a lock on the front door that requires a code in order to enter the building. Our staff stays up to date on all CPR and First Aid classes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse East Boston KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.