East Boston KinderCare
Tel: (316) 684-4574
- We, as a center, would like to welcome you to our website, and encourage you to come meet and visit with the group of talented teachers that make our East Boston Center such a wonderful place for your child(ren) to learn and grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The staff of the Boston center welcome their families every day with warm smiles, and their children with open arms. You will never find a center that has the heart of gold like these women. The personalities found here are a wide variety, along with amount of experience, but they mesh together to make an unstoppable team.
- Here at the Boston Center we pride ourselves on the safety of our children, families and our employees. There are fenced in playgrounds, and a lock on the front door that requires a code in order to enter the building. Our staff stays up to date on all CPR and First Aid classes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to East Boston KinderCare is The Independent School (2.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: 9-12 | 899 students
8506 E Central Ave
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 634-0315 2 9-12
- Wichita Grades: K-12 | 301 students
6355 Willowbrook St.
Wichita, KS 67218
(316) 773-9279 2.2 K-12
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
600 N Greenwich Road
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 684-4431 2.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?