We, as a center, would like to welcome you to our website, and encourage you to come meet and visit with the group of talented teachers that make our East Boston Center such a wonderful place for your child(ren) to learn and grow!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The staff of the Boston center welcome their families every day with warm smiles, and their children with open arms. You will never find a center that has the heart of gold like these women. The personalities found here are a wide variety, along with amount of experience, but they mesh together to make an unstoppable team.
- Here at the Boston Center we pride ourselves on the safety of our children, families and our employees. There are fenced in playgrounds, and a lock on the front door that requires a code in order to enter the building. Our staff stays up to date on all CPR and First Aid classes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for East Boston KinderCare?
The application deadline for East Boston KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse East Boston KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.