East Valley Sda School
- East Valley Adventist School is a pioneer in the integration of technology in the classroom.
- Our school launched its One-to-One laptop program in November of 2006.
- We don't teach computers, but rather we use technology primarily as a way for students to express what they have learned in a more dynamic way.
- We hope you will enjoy some of the projects that the students have posted.
- Further, we encourage you to give your constructive feedback as it helps to enhance student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 399 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 0.4 K-8
- La Puente Grades: 9-12 | 1404 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
(626)962-2495 1.6 9-12
- West Covina Grades: NS-8 | 355 students
1211 E Badillo St
West Covina, CA 91790
(626)732-1500 2 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.