East Valley Sda School
- East Valley Adventist School is a pioneer in the integration of technology in the classroom.
- Our school launched its One-to-One laptop program in November of 2006.
- We don't teach computers, but rather we use technology primarily as a way for students to express what they have learned in a more dynamic way.
- We hope you will enjoy some of the projects that the students have posted.
- Further, we encourage you to give your constructive feedback as it helps to enhance student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 399 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 0.4 K-8
- La Puente Grades: 9-12 | 1404 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
(626)962-2495 1.6 9-12
- West Covina Grades: NS-8 | 355 students
1211 E Badillo St
West Covina, CA 91790
(626)732-1500 2 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.