East Valley Sda School
- East Valley Adventist School is a pioneer in the integration of technology in the classroom.
- Our school launched its One-to-One laptop program in November of 2006.
- We don't teach computers, but rather we use technology primarily as a way for students to express what they have learned in a more dynamic way.
- We hope you will enjoy some of the projects that the students have posted.
- Further, we encourage you to give your constructive feedback as it helps to enhance student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 399 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 0.4 K-8
- La Puente Grades: 9-12 | 1404 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
(626)962-2495 1.6 9-12
- West Covina Grades: NS-8 | 355 students
1211 E Badillo St
West Covina, CA 91790
(626)732-1500 2 NS-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.