The teachers and staff at Eastlake KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the Early Childhood Education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Eastlake KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the Education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Eastlake KinderCare center in Chula Vista. We are excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Eastlake KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (and a part of their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will also have support from a team of Child Development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the main door to the classrooms has a code to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Eastlake KinderCare, we also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Ms. Kathy's role includes conducting monthly earthquakes and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certifications are up to date and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- ONLY when students are Full Time: YMCA, CDA, and Military Discount
Endorse Eastlake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.