Eden Road KinderCare
- Welcome to Eden Road KinderCare in Lancaster! We are very excited to meet with you and your children and introduce our family to yours! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Our family of educators lives our KinderCare service values everyday and we work together to make our center warm and welcoming.
- As partners in your child's growth and success we know the importance of building great relationships and communicating with our families.
- We spend the time to learn and respond to the unique needs and interests of children and we genuinely care about every child in our center.
- Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which to learn, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for nurturing and educating children.
- Come watch how learning comes to life!! - Malika Lucas, Center Director.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Eden Road Kindercare located in Lancaster! We are excited that you are interested in our learning center! We take pride in the quality of care and excellent customer service we provide and are eager to show to you and your family what makes our school so special! It is the passion and desire of our team of highly trained and qualified professionals to work with every child. We help them discover, explore, and grow each day while also creating a safe and inviting atmosphere. We welcome you to come visit our center, meet our enthusiastic teachers and experience our interactive, fun-filled classrooms! We look forward to meeting you soon!
- At Eden Road Kindercare, safety is our top priority and we have stringent safety procedures to ensure all children and protected throughout the day. We utilize keypad entry to our building, which is only given to parents. All other access doors are locked. If visitors wish to enter we have a doorbell, and a member of our management team will greet them. Also, we have a fenced and locked playground. Every teacher in our building is CPR/First Aid certified. We also conduct monthly fire and disaster drills. We keep and quarterly review our center wide Allergy/Dietary Preference list. We adhere to strict center and classroom cleaning procedures and we are a totally nut-free center. All procedures are monitored by Lori Shorter, our Health and Safety coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-K | 12 students
530 N Queen St
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717)396-9435 1.8 PK-K
- Lancaster Grades: NS | 13 students
417 W Frederick St
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717)509-1502 2 NS
- Lancaster Grades: NS-PK | 33 students
538 W Chestnut Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717)393-1733 2.4 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.