We have a beautiful facility on an acre and half of property nestled among fir trees.
Great opportunities for organic gardening and year around outdoor play in our covered area. Developmentally appropriate environments for our infants/toddlers,preschool and Kindergarten age children. Strong phonetic program by Rigg's institute for our learners.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Richa D. Kapur
- Strong phoentic program Emphasis on social competence and self help skills which enhances the self concept of child. Well qualified and experienced staff Over 25 years in business
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Educare?
The application deadline for Educare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Educare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.