Einstein Montessori Academy
- Einstein Montessori Academy's unique educational model is specifically designed to educate dyslexic students in an anxious free environment.
- Although these students have problems with reading, writing and spelling, they often are high aptitude thinkers with a knack for solving problems and thinking outside the box.
- Great thinkers such as Albert Einstein, George Washington, General George Patton, Charles Schwab, John Chambers, Sir Richard Branson and Steven Spielberg all had one thing in common, dyslexia.
- Our mission is to not only champion their communication and literacy needs, but to expand their natural learning capacity by including critical and creativity thinking in their curriculum.
- By having this multi-pronged approach we not only mitigate their literacy needs but we also improve their natural creative thinking abilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cocoa Grades: PK-8 | 23 students
1500 Cox Rd
Cocoa, FL 32926
(321)636-2551 2.4 PK-8
- Cocoa Grades: K-12 | 66 students
1404 Dixon Blvd
Cocoa, FL 32922
(321)638-3755 4.1 K-12
- Rockledge Grades: K-5 | 14 students
830 S Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955 4.7 K-5
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.