Space Coast Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (321) 636-0865
- The mission of Space Coast Christian Academy is to provide strong, Christian education consistent with Biblical principles.
- A dedicated faculty presents God as the source of all life and truth. Within a secure, loving environment, students can develop spiritually, socially, and intellectually.
- We strongly believe that the union of our school, its families, and their churches will equip our students for a life pursuing excellence and integrity under the Lordship of Christ.
Space Coast Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$75|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer school is two-4-week sessions.|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(standard school uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|Tuition Notes||K5 - 6th Grade-$6100.00 7th-12th -$6700.00 $325.00 Registration Fee HS - 3500.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Deana Clark|
|Admissions Associate||Andi Trent|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Music, Physical Education, Tutoring|
- At SCCA, we are looking for students who are ready and willing to work, who will have a good attitude, and who want to be in a private, Christian environment. Our rules are not stringent and over-bearing, yet the rules call for proper action and attitude of the students. Two ways to be successful at SCCA: 1. Work Hard 2. Be Respectful Follow these two rules and you will enjoy your time as a student here.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: K-12 | 184 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321) 269-2837 17.6 K-12
- Cocoa Grades: K-12 | 130 students
3815 Curtis Blvd
Cocoa, FL 32927
(321) 474-3990 6.5 K-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321) 267-1871 13.9 PK-8
My children really enjoyed going to SCCA. I saw them grow both intellectually and in their faith. The teachers truly care about the students and want to see them do their best. We moved out of area and are quite sad to leave the schoo.
- Posted by Parent - H. Williams
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?