Space Coast Christian Academy
- The mission of Space Coast Christian Academy is to provide strong, Christian education consistent with Biblical principles.
- A dedicated faculty presents God as the source of all life and truth. Within a secure, loving environment, students can develop spiritually, socially, and intellectually.
- We strongly believe that the union of our school, its families, and their churches will equip our students for a life pursuing excellence and integrity under the Lordship of Christ.
Space Coast Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(standard school uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||K5 - 6th Grade-$6100.00 7th-12th -$6700.00 $325.00 Registration Fee HS - 3500.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Deana Clark|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Music, Physical Education, Tutoring|
- At SCCA, we are looking for students who are ready and willing to work, who will have a good attitude, and who want to be in a private, Christian environment. Our rules are not stringent and over-bearing, yet the rules call for proper action and attitude of the students. Two ways to be successful at SCCA: 1. Work Hard 2. Be Respectful Follow these two rules and you will enjoy your time as a student here.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merritt Island Grades: PK-12 | 447 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)453-2710 3.8 PK-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)269-2837 17.6 PK-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1871 13.9 PK-8
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.