- Creative Learning is dedicated to helping our students acquire the underlying skills needed to live more productive and independent lives.
- Through our specially designed individualized programs our students make drastic improvements in all areas of functioning.
- At Creative Learning we acknowledge that all children are special and unique.
- We make it our mission to celebrate those differences and to help our students become inquisitive, self-sufficient, and confident learners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Specializing in Special Education (dyslexia, learning differences, autism, developmental delays, cognitive and auditory processing deficits)|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||McKay Scholarships Accepted|
- Our Educational Perspective: If a student does not have strong underlying skills he/she will not be successful regardless of how impressive and comprehensive the curriculum. Our program focuses on the underlying skills that create an independent and productive learner. Students that struggle with communication, cognition, social interaction, sensory integration, or other underlying areas need these areas to be a main focus in their educational program.
- Individualized program: A truly individualized program is designed to address the needs of each student. Students at Creative Learning spend a significant amount of time working one on one with instructors for training in cognitive & auditory processing, perceptual motor functioning, and reading. We also design a customized program that will be infused throughout the day to address deficits in sensory integration, communication, social skills, and independent functioning. This format dramatically increases the rate at which a student will make personal gains.
- Some of our areas of focus include:
- - Cognitive Therapy
- - Dyslexia Remediation
- - Sensory Integration & Perceptual-Motor Training
- - Auditory Therapy
- - Communication
- - Social Skills Training
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cocoa Grades: K-12 | 66 students
1404 Dixon Blvd
Cocoa, FL 32922
(321)638-3755 1.1 K-12
- Rockledge Grades: K-5 | 14 students
830 S Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955 1.4 K-5
- Rockledge Grades: K-11 | 17 students
217 Dixie Ln
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321)220-8423 1.5 K-11
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.