Edgewood Ranch Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (407) 295-2464
- Edgewood Children's Ranch is located in Orlando, Florida. Their program, which is Christian-oriented though non-denominational, is a residential agency, serving children and families of Central Florida.
- Edgewood's mission is to rehabilitate youth-at-risk and their families, returning children to their homes and society as heathy, functioning young people and getting them back to the appropriate academic level in school.
- This mission is accomplished through three major areas of endeavor: Cottage Life, Education and Counseling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on the parent's annual income.|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Joan Consolver|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: 9-12 | 15 students
2036 36th St
Orlando, FL 32839
(407) 843-8686 5.1 9-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-12 | 95 students
3000 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
(407) 648-1978 3.9 PK-12
Edgewood is one of the best schools that I attended. Through the love of Jesus constantly flowing out through everyone that works there they made me who I am today. I recommend Edgewood to everyone. Edgewood really turned my life around.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Anias
Dear School Director, I have over thirty years of teaching experience and I would like to send you my resume. Please allow the opportunity to send you my information for your review. Thank You, Rose Mary Morales
- Posted by Teacher - rmora
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.