- The mission of Holy Family Catholic School is to nurture the development of each child's highest spiritual and academic potential, promoting Catholic beliefs and gospel values in a caring environment.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is to provide a Christian atmosphere wherein the faculty challenges the students to achieve academic excellence.
- We believe that each student has been blessed with individual gifts and talents, which need to be cultivated and shared.
- In loving and supportive surrondings, each child is encouraged and helped to grow in faith, knowledge and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OcoeeGrades: PK-12 | 150 students
1601 A D Mims Road
Ocoee, FL 34761
OrlandoGrades: 1-12 | 45 students
1451 Edgewood Ranch Rd
Orlando, FL 32835
MinneolaGrades: KG-12 | 48 students
105 E Baker St
Minneola, FL 34715
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
2425 N Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
ClermontGrades: PK-12 | 453 students
1501 Steve's Road
Clermont, FL 34711
The teacher to student ratio is 35 to 1. While this is fine in the elementary school it becomes an issue in the middle school especially if you student is above average in intelligence. There are no honors or AP type courses and the large class sizes makes it impossible to challenge gifted students. It is a great school for the average student.
- Posted by Parent - wsgro
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.