Holy Family Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Holy Family Catholic School is to nurture the development of each child's highest spiritual and academic potential, promoting Catholic beliefs and gospel values in a caring environment.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is to provide a Christian atmosphere wherein the faculty challenges the students to achieve academic excellence.
- We believe that each student has been blessed with individual gifts and talents, which need to be cultivated and shared.
- In loving and supportive surrondings, each child is encouraged and helped to grow in faith, knowledge and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OrlandoGrades: 1-12 | 45 students
1451 Edgewood Ranch Rd
Orlando, FL 32835
- ClermontGrades: KG-12 | 48 students
105 E Baker St
Clermont, FL 34715
- OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
2425 N Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
- ClermontGrades: PK-12 | 561 students
1501 Steve's Road
Clermont, FL 34711
- WindermereGrades: PK-5 | 264 students
4068 Winter Garden Vineland Road
Windermere, FL 34786
The teacher to student ratio is 35 to 1. While this is fine in the elementary school it becomes an issue in the middle school especially if you student is above average in intelligence. There are no honors or AP type courses and the large class sizes makes it impossible to challenge gifted students. It is a great school for the average student.
- Posted by Parent - wsgro
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.