Holy Family Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (407) 876-9344
- The mission of Holy Family Catholic School is to nurture the development of each child's highest spiritual and academic potential, promoting Catholic beliefs and gospel values in a caring environment.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is to provide a Christian atmosphere wherein the faculty challenges the students to achieve academic excellence.
- We believe that each student has been blessed with individual gifts and talents, which need to be cultivated and shared.
- In loving and supportive surrondings, each child is encouraged and helped to grow in faith, knowledge and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||691 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 370 students
877 N Hastings St
Orlando, FL 32808
(407) 295-4230 5.5 PK-8
We have had two children in the school for four years now. We moved from a Catholic school in the North. This school is incredibly well run and the teachers are extremely caring and encouraging. The facilities are in great shape, strong academics, good extracurricular programs and the religious formation is fantastic. This is a five star school.
- Posted by Parent - TwoStudents
The teacher to student ratio is 35 to 1. While this is fine in the elementary school it becomes an issue in the middle school especially if you student is above average in intelligence. There are no honors or AP type courses and the large class sizes makes it impossible to challenge gifted students. It is a great school for the average student.
- Posted by Parent - wsgro
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?