KinderCare Learning Center at Dr. Phillips
We are so proud of our teachers! They love our children! They work hard to get better at what they do and they help each other become their best.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and welcome to CCLC at Orlando. With our thoughtful and unique approach to child care and early education; our school will provide your child with the education and care they need each and every day. Our center prides itself on the quality of our highly dedicated and trained teachers and management team. We are all here to serve you and your family. Please stop by the school at any time to tour and visit with us.
- We are a peanut free school. Our teachers are trained in First Aid/CPR. We offer secure, key code entry into the center where parents must sign children in and out daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 7am to 8pm, M-Su
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
CCLC AT ORLANDO ONE WORD AMAZING!!!! They take very good care of your child and always there to help families out as much as they can.. very kind hearted would take my daughter anywhere else !
Endorse KinderCare Learning Center at Dr. Phillips. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.