- Founded in 1999, The Crenshaw School serves boys and girls in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Crenshaw offers a college-preparatory curriculum designed to help students of varying abilities and schedules be to reach their educational goals. Small classes, individual attention, extracurricular opportunities, and an in-school tutoring programs support students at all grade levels.
- Instruction is geared to a child's learning style and their own designed schedule.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- AISF - Association of Independent Schools of Florida
- NCPSA - National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)
Profile last updated: 05/04/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GothaGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
1450 Citrus Oaks Ave. Bldg 300
Gotha, FL 34734
WindermereGrades: PK-12 | 1054 students
6189 State Road 535
Windermere, FL 34786
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
901 N Highland Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 221 students
11659 Ruby Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
MontverdeGrades: PK-12 | 1164 students
17235 7th Street
Montverde, FL 34756
The quality of an education is not based on the location or the look and style of a brick and mortar building but the proven academic track record and results. The Stanford Achievement Test (SAT) scores for Crenshaw students speak for themselves. It is used to measure academic knowledge and conducted methodically on an annual basis by The Crenshaw School to ensure that students are provided a quality education and are reaching their full academic potential. As the saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding." Simply inquire as to the school's overall standardized scores - that has the greatest standing and substance. The proof is our eldest daughter's SAT scores in applying to some of the top universities in the country. The Crenshaw School has exceeded our academic expectations. Simply look at some the universities that graduates from Crenshaw have or are attending. There is no other school that is up to the challenge for our family in our high expectations.
- Posted by Parent - elena
Amazing school family like great teachers
- Posted by Teacher - Mmass
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.