The Crenshaw School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Founded in 1999, The Crenshaw School serves boys and girls in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- Crenshaw offers a college-preparatory curriculum designed to help students of varying abilities and schedules be to reach their educational goals. Small classes, individual attention, extracurricular opportunities, and an in-school tutoring programs support students at all grade levels.
- Instruction is geared to a child's learning style and their own designed schedule.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- AISF - Association of Independent Schools of Florida
- NCPSA - National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GothaGrades: NS-12 | 255 students
1450 Citrus Oaks Ave. Bldg 300
Gotha, FL 34734
- WindermereGrades: PK-12 | 1054 students
6189 State Road 535
Windermere, FL 34786
- OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
901 N Highland Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
- Winter ParkGrades: PK-12 | 128 students
1997 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
- OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 224 students
11659 Ruby Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
The quality of an education is not based on the location or the look and style of a brick and mortar building but the proven academic track record and results. The Stanford Achievement Test (SAT) scores for Crenshaw students speak for themselves. It is used to measure academic knowledge and conducted methodically on an annual basis by The Crenshaw School to ensure that students are provided a quality education and are reaching their full academic potential. As the saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding." Simply inquire as to the school's overall standardized scores - that has the greatest standing and substance. The proof is our eldest daughter's SAT scores in applying to some of the top universities in the country. The Crenshaw School has exceeded our academic expectations. Simply look at some the universities that graduates from Crenshaw have or are attending. There is no other school that is up to the challenge for our family in our high expectations.
- Posted by Parent - elena
Amazing school family like great teachers
- Posted by Teacher - Mmass
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.