Pine Castle Christian Academy
- Pine Castle Christian Academy prepares the next generation, one student at a time, to impact the world for Christ.
- We believe that an excellent academic education must be conducted in an atmosphere that nurtures individual growth, inspires achievement, and develops character - all in the context of a thorough Christian understanding of life and truth.
- We value community and hard work, and we believe that both are enhanced in a joyful family atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Difference|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,300|
|Tuition Notes||Our school fee is paid per family. A tuition discount is given for each additional child.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cindy Center|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballCross Country, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Drama, Screaming Eagles Jazz Band
- Pine Castle Christian Academy prepares the next generation, one student at a time, to impact the world for Christ. We believe that an excellent academic education must be conducted in an atmosphere that nurtures individual growth, inspires achievement, and develops character - all in the context of a thorough Christian understanding of life and truth. We value community and hard work, and we believe that both are enhanced in a joyful family atmosphere.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OrlandoGrades: NS-12 | 1153 students
2667 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
- OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
901 N Highland Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
- OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 406 students
500 S Semoran Blvd
Orlando, FL 32807
- OrlandoGrades: K-12 | 874 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
- OrlandoGrades: K-12 | 175 students
5815 Makoma Dr
Orlando, FL 32839
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.