Heritage Preparatory School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Heritage Preparatory School serves 292 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Heritage Preparatory School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 265 students
5815 Makoma Dr
Orlando, FL 32839
(407)859-9511 6.8 K-12
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 148 students
8624 A D Mims Road
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)292-8481 3.4 NS-12
My time as a student at Heritage Prep was invaluable! I attended this school from 5th-12th grade and graduated in 2011. I was able to participate in a myriad of school activities including sports, spelling bees, science fairs, and school choir. The academics were challenging enough to help me grow as a student and the teachers and staff were always available for encouragement and support. I love Heritage Prep!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kchar
I have served as principal at Heritage Prep for over thirty years. I highly recommend our school to anyone looking for a great academic and spiritual foundation for their child, ages 3 - 12th grade. Review our web site, visit our school, and see if you agree!
- Posted by Administrator - drbrd
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?