Heritage Preparatory School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (407) 293-6000
- Heritage Preparatory School serves 292 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Heritage Preparatory School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 319 students
5815 Makoma Dr
Orlando, FL 32839
(407) 859-9511 6.8 K-12
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 161 students
240 N Ivey Lane
Orlando, FL 32811
(407) 295-3332 1.8 K-12
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 320 students
8624 A D Mims Road
Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 292-8481 3.4 K-12
Just a great school with great teachers all about God and country. Great education for my grandson.
- Posted by Parent - Mark wheeler
My time as a student at Heritage Prep was invaluable! I attended this school from 5th-12th grade and graduated in 2011. I was able to participate in a myriad of school activities including sports, spelling bees, science fairs, and school choir. The academics were challenging enough to help me grow as a student and the teachers and staff were always available for encouragement and support. I love Heritage Prep!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kchar
I have served as principal at Heritage Prep for over thirty years. I highly recommend our school to anyone looking for a great academic and spiritual foundation for their child, ages 3 - 12th grade. Review our web site, visit our school, and see if you agree!
- Posted by Administrator - drbrd
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?