Students attend our Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics Lab to enhance 21st century learning skills.
Our students participate in a year long study of the Indian River Lagoon. which provides them with hands on opportunities to learn about our environment and marine life.
Project based learning working particularly well integrating Social Studies with engineering design challenges in the STEAM Lab.
- St. Mark`s Episcopal Academy has been developing the gifts and talents of students since 1956.
- We are dedicated to providing a high quality education for all students.
- We believe students learn best when they are engaged and stimulated.
- We are committed to a model of continuous improvement to deliver a 21st century skills based program.
- Our degreed and certified teachers are devoted to creating and environment conducive to meaningful learning and achievement.
- We balance challenging academics and innovative thinking within a safe, nurturing, caring, Christian environment where children of all faiths are welcomed and embraced.
- Our goal is to see students unlock their individual and collective potential to become motivated, life-long learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,995|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Joi Robertson|
|Admissions Associate||Kayla Ellis|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Boy's Book Club, Coding Class, Environmental Club, Garden Club, Glee Club, Handbell Choir, Lego Club, Minecraft Club, Newspaper, Robotics, Yearbook Club Art Club, Coding Class, Garden Club, Glee Club, Handbell Choir, Lego Club, Minecraft Club, Newspaper, Robotics, Yearbook Club, Boy's Book Club,
- In addition to our Language Arts, Reading, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies programs, our students engage in a Physical Education class every day, attend Spanish and Music classes twice a week, Art class once a week, and STEAM Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) one to two times a week. Students also particpate in recess on a daily basis.
People that viewed St. Mark's Episcopal Academy also viewed these schools: Merritt Island Christian School, Temple Christian School, Space Coast Christian Academy, Divine Mercy Catholic Academy and Especially For Children & Indian Harbour Montessori.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Merritt IslandGrades: PK-12 | 491 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
TitusvilleGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 124 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
Merritt IslandGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
1940 N Courtenay Pkwy
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Indian Harbour BeachGrades: PK-6 | 183 students
1230 Banana River Dr
Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.