- Merritt Island Christian School's emphasis on excellence in academics begins first with our experienced and talented faculty members, chosen from their strength as role models, backed by outstanding educational credentials and a proven ability to connect with students; our faculty members are dedicated to teaching challenging academic classes within a biblical perspective.
- The purpose at Merritt Island Christian School is to promote academic, spiritual, physical and social development with an aggressive program of excellence in preschool through twelfth grade.
- Our desire is to provide a comprehensive educational experience that will build spiritual strength, character and equip each student with the tools they need to continue their studies successfully at the college level.
- These goals are accomplished through a well-established curriculum, and instruction from a faculty of degreed and certified teachers.
- The Mission of Merritt Island Christian School is to lead students to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, inspire them to academic excellence and to equip them to impact their community through the biblical principles of character, leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 124 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
TitusvilleGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
TitusvilleGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
CocoaGrades: PK-6 | 105 students
2 Church Street
Cocoa, FL 32922
RockledgeGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955