Merritt Island Christian School
- Merritt Island Christian School's emphasis on excellence in academics begins first with our experienced and talented faculty members, chosen from their strength as role models, backed by outstanding educational credentials and a proven ability to connect with students; our faculty members are dedicated to teaching challenging academic classes within a biblical perspective.
- The purpose at Merritt Island Christian School is to promote academic, spiritual, physical and social development with an aggressive program of excellence in preschool through twelfth grade.
- Our desire is to provide a comprehensive educational experience that will build spiritual strength, character and equip each student with the tools they need to continue their studies successfully at the college level.
- These goals are accomplished through a well-established curriculum, and instruction from a faculty of degreed and certified teachers.
- The Mission of Merritt Island Christian School is to lead students to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, inspire them to academic excellence and to equip them to impact their community through the biblical principles of character, leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 171 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- TitusvilleGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
- TitusvilleGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
- CocoaGrades: PK-6 | 110 students
2 Church Street
Cocoa, FL 32922
- RockledgeGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.