Merritt Island Christian School
- Merritt Island Christian School's emphasis on excellence in academics begins first with our experienced and talented faculty members, chosen from their strength as role models, backed by outstanding educational credentials and a proven ability to connect with students; our faculty members are dedicated to teaching challenging academic classes within a biblical perspective.
- The purpose at Merritt Island Christian School is to promote academic, spiritual, physical and social development with an aggressive program of excellence in preschool through twelfth grade.
- Our desire is to provide a comprehensive educational experience that will build spiritual strength, character and equip each student with the tools they need to continue their studies successfully at the college level.
- These goals are accomplished through a well-established curriculum, and instruction from a faculty of degreed and certified teachers.
- The Mission of Merritt Island Christian School is to lead students to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, inspire them to academic excellence and to equip them to impact their community through the biblical principles of character, leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||81 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)269-2837 20.7 PK-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1871 17.2 PK-8
- Rockledge Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321)636-5431 2.7 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.