Merritt Island KinderCare
- Introducing our incredible KinderCare staff! The children benefit each day from our friendly and engaging staff.
- Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
- This team is truly dedicated to building a positive educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Merritt Island KinderCare where everything is designed for learning! We are proud to say that our center has received the National Association of Child Care Accreditation. Here at the Merritt Island KinderCare we strive to be the leader in early Childhood Education. Call to schedule a tour or just stop by! Come experience our school, meet our wonderful teachers and experience all we have to offer. We look forward to having you join our KinderCare Family.
- Merritt Island KinderCare believes that safety comes first. We have a coded entry system on our front door. Only enrolled families and teachers know the entry code. All of our perimeter doors and fenced playgrounds are locked to ensure that no unauthorized entry. We conduct regular fire and safety drills. All of our team members also have their CPR and First Aid Certifications, which are renewed regularly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Early Coalition, NACCRRA (Military)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merritt Island Grades: 5-12 | 24 students
460 Robbin Hood Dr
Merritt Island, FL 32953
(321)639-2758 0.7 5-12
- Merritt Island Grades: K-12 | 67 students
175 Cone Road
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)305-6931 1.8 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.