Merritt Island KinderCare
Introducing our incredible KinderCare staff! The children benefit each day from our friendly and engaging staff.
Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
This team is truly dedicated to building a positive educational environment for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Merritt Island KinderCare where everything is designed for learning! We are proud to say that our center has received the National Association of Child Care Accreditation. Here at the Merritt Island KinderCare we strive to be the leader in early Childhood Education. Call to schedule a tour or just stop by! Come experience our school, meet our wonderful teachers and experience all we have to offer. We look forward to having you join our KinderCare Family.
- Merritt Island KinderCare believes that safety comes first. We have a coded entry system on our front door. Only enrolled families and teachers know the entry code. All of our perimeter doors and fenced playgrounds are locked to ensure that no unauthorized entry. We conduct regular fire and safety drills. All of our team members also have their CPR and First Aid Certifications, which are renewed regularly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Early Coalition, NACCRRA (Military)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Merritt Island KinderCare often compared to?
When is the application deadline for Merritt Island KinderCare?
The application deadline for Merritt Island KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Merritt Island KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.