Merritt Island KinderCare
Tel: (321) 453-3473
- Introducing our incredible KinderCare staff! The children benefit each day from our friendly and engaging staff.
- Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
- This team is truly dedicated to building a positive educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Merritt Island KinderCare where everything is designed for learning! We are proud to say that our center has received the National Association of Child Care Accreditation. Here at the Merritt Island KinderCare we strive to be the leader in early Childhood Education. Call to schedule a tour or just stop by! Come experience our school, meet our wonderful teachers and experience all we have to offer. We look forward to having you join our KinderCare Family.
- Merritt Island KinderCare believes that safety comes first. We have a coded entry system on our front door. Only enrolled families and teachers know the entry code. All of our perimeter doors and fenced playgrounds are locked to ensure that no unauthorized entry. We conduct regular fire and safety drills. All of our team members also have their CPR and First Aid Certifications, which are renewed regularly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Early Coalition, NACCRRA (Military)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merritt Island Grades: 5-12 | 24 students
460 Robbin Hood Dr
Merritt Island, FL 32953
(321) 639-2758 0.7 5-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?