Welcome to KinderCare of Titusville. Our children benefit each day from our friendly and engaging staff.
Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
Your child will learn, grow, have fun and make friends while at KinderCare. We look forward to meeting your family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Titusville where everything is designed for learning. We invite you stop by at anytime and take a tour of our center. We are proud to say that our center has received the National Association of Child Care Accreditation for the last ten years. We look forward to having you join our KinderCare family.
- Here at KinderCare, our first priority is the safety of your children. Our doors are secured with numbered keypads to access the building. Our playgrounds are fenced in and we conduct regular fire, tornado, and safety drills. Each staff member is First Aid and CPR certified. We want to provide a safe place for your children to learn and grow.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Early Learning Coalition (CCA) and NACCRRA (Military)
Endorse Barna KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.