Welcome to KinderCare of Titusville. Our children benefit each day from our friendly and engaging staff.
Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
Your child will learn, grow, have fun and make friends while at KinderCare. We look forward to meeting your family.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Titusville where everything is designed for learning. We invite you stop by at anytime and take a tour of our center. We are proud to say that our center has received the National Association of Child Care Accreditation for the last ten years. We look forward to having you join our KinderCare family.
- Here at KinderCare, our first priority is the safety of your children. Our doors are secured with numbered keypads to access the building. Our playgrounds are fenced in and we conduct regular fire, tornado, and safety drills. Each staff member is First Aid and CPR certified. We want to provide a safe place for your children to learn and grow.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Early Learning Coalition (CCA) and NACCRRA (Military)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Barna KinderCare often compared to?
Barna KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Brevard Community College Montessori School, Merritt Island KinderCare by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Barna KinderCare?
The application deadline for Barna KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Barna KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.