St Teresa Catholic School
- The mission of St. Teresa Catholic School is to provide a quality education that challenges and empowers students to develop to their full potential.
- Our program is based on Gospel values and Catholic traditions and is implemented in a Christ-centered community that stresses excellence for all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1871 1.9 PK-8
- Titusville Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)269-2837 4 PK-12
- Melbourne Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
420 E Fee Ave
Melbourne, FL 32901
(321)723-3631 36.4 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.