St Teresa Catholic School
Tel: (321) 267-1643
- The mission of St. Teresa Catholic School is to provide a quality education that challenges and empowers students to develop to their full potential.
- Our program is based on Gospel values and Catholic traditions and is implemented in a Christ-centered community that stresses excellence for all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321) 267-1871 1.9 PK-8
- Titusville Grades: K-12 | 184 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321) 269-2837 4 K-12
- Melbourne Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
420 E Fee Ave
Melbourne, FL 32901
(321) 723-3631 36.4 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?