Temple Christian School
- Temple Christian School is a ministry of Temple Baptist Church.
- Temple Christian School's purpose and philosophy are based upon a Christian viewpoint holding that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- God has revealed Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ, as revealed in Holy Scripture, the Bible.
- The highest good is realized in the exercise of His will and, on the part of man, in the conformity to that will.
- The ultimate objective of Christian education must be to help young people realize their full potential as human beings in God's perfect will for their lives.
- Temple Christian School joins with parents and the church in a partnership to train each child to realize his fullest potential as a creation of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1871 4 PK-8
- Merritt Island Grades: PK-12 | 447 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)453-2710 20.7 PK-12
- Rockledge Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321)636-5431 20.9 PK-8
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
207 Ojibway Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1643 4 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.