Temple Christian School
- Temple Christian School is a ministry of Temple Baptist Church.
- Temple Christian School's purpose and philosophy are based upon a Christian viewpoint holding that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- God has revealed Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ, as revealed in Holy Scripture, the Bible.
- The highest good is realized in the exercise of His will and, on the part of man, in the conformity to that will.
- The ultimate objective of Christian education must be to help young people realize their full potential as human beings in God's perfect will for their lives.
- Temple Christian School joins with parents and the church in a partnership to train each child to realize his fullest potential as a creation of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1871 4 PK-8
- Merritt Island Grades: PK-12 | 447 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)453-2710 20.7 PK-12
- Rockledge Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321)636-5431 20.9 PK-8
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
207 Ojibway Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1643 4 PK-8
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.