Temple Christian School
- Temple Christian School is a ministry of Temple Baptist Church.
- Temple Christian School's purpose and philosophy are based upon a Christian viewpoint holding that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- God has revealed Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ, as revealed in Holy Scripture, the Bible.
- The highest good is realized in the exercise of His will and, on the part of man, in the conformity to that will.
- The ultimate objective of Christian education must be to help young people realize their full potential as human beings in God's perfect will for their lives.
- Temple Christian School joins with parents and the church in a partnership to train each child to realize his fullest potential as a creation of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TitusvilleGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
- Merritt IslandGrades: PK-12 | 491 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
- CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 171 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- RockledgeGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
- Merritt IslandGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
1940 N Courtenay Pkwy
Merritt Island, FL 32953
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.