Trinity Lutheran Church & School
Welcome to Trinity Lutheran School! We are glad you are exploring the many excellent programs we have to offer.
You are to be commended for taking the time to look for quality christian education for your child! We believe you've come to the right spot!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 137 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity Lutheran Church & School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Chess Club, Craft Club, Flag Football, Running Club
- Trinity Lutheran School is a great school! We believe you are looking for small class sizes. We believe that you have contacted us because you are looking for a partnership to assist with your child's education. We believe you are looking for a safe nurturing environment. We believe you are looking for a school that teaches the basics in Religion, Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Trinity Lutheran Church & School's ranking?
Trinity Lutheran Church & School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Lutheran Church & School?
The application deadline for Trinity Lutheran Church & School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity Lutheran Church & School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.