Trinity Lutheran Church & School
- Welcome to Trinity Lutheran School! We are glad you are exploring the many excellent programs we have to offer.
- You are to be commended for taking the time to look for quality christian education for your child! We believe you've come to the right spot!.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Craft Club, Flag Football, Running Clu|
- Trinity Lutheran School is a great school! We believe you are looking for small class sizes. We believe that you have contacted us because you are looking for a partnership to assist with your child's education. We believe you are looking for a safe nurturing environment. We believe you are looking for a school that teaches the basics in Religion, Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merritt Island Grades: PK-12 | 447 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)453-2710 2.7 PK-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 268 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321)267-1871 17.2 PK-8
- Cocoa Grades: NS-12 | 171 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
(321)636-0865 3.4 NS-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)269-2837 20.9 PK-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.