Trinity Lutheran Church & School
Tel: (321) 636-5431
- Welcome to Trinity Lutheran School! We are glad you are exploring the many excellent programs we have to offer.
- You are to be commended for taking the time to look for quality christian education for your child! We believe you've come to the right spot!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Craft Club, Flag Football, Running Club|
- Trinity Lutheran School is a great school! We believe you are looking for small class sizes. We believe that you have contacted us because you are looking for a partnership to assist with your child's education. We believe you are looking for a safe nurturing environment. We believe you are looking for a school that teaches the basics in Religion, Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Titusville Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
(321) 267-1871 17.2 PK-8
- Titusville Grades: K-12 | 184 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321) 269-2837 20.9 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?