The quality staff and their positive outlook on the education of children make this center shine above all others. Stop in for a tour and see the difference.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to El Cajon KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with
you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with
an emphasis on assisting with each child's developmental
growth, socialy, emotionaly, cognitively and physicaly. As you walk
through the classrooms, you will notice engaged teachers and a
stimulating learning environment. Each teacher is
committed to cultiviating the love of learning
in the hearts of every child that they serve.
Thank you for including us in your child's growing years.
- We have a keypad entry. Alicia Jenkin is the Health and Safety Coordinator for our building and oversees any health and safety concerns. Every door has alarms when opening and shutting. We also have a monthly fire drill, and earthquake drill. We have a strict medication policy and make sure that all chemicals and cleaning supplies are locked up away from our children. Sanitation is a word we know best.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- County of San Diego, CDA, YMCA and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for El Cajon KinderCare?
The application deadline for El Cajon KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse El Cajon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.