El Cajon KinderCare
- The quality staff and their positive outlook on the education of children make this center shine above all others. Stop in for a tour and see the difference.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to El Cajon KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with
you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with
an emphasis on assisting with each child's developmental
growth, socialy, emotionaly, cognitively and physicaly. As you walk
through the classrooms, you will notice engaged teachers and a
stimulating learning environment. Each teacher is
committed to cultiviating the love of learning
in the hearts of every child that they serve.
Thank you for including us in your child's growing years.
- We have a keypad entry. Alicia Jenkin is the Health and Safety Coordinator for our building and oversees any health and safety concerns. Every door has alarms when opening and shutting. We also have a monthly fire drill, and earthquake drill. We have a strict medication policy and make sure that all chemicals and cleaning supplies are locked up away from our children. Sanitation is a word we know best.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- County of San Diego, CDA, YMCA and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: NS-12 | 43 students
772 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)461-3578 1.1 NS-12
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 34 students
1090 S Anza St
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)440-3646 1.4 PK-K
- El Cajon Grades: K-6 | 165 students
211 S 3rd St
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)201-8925 1.6 K-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.