El Cajon KinderCare
- The quality staff and their positive outlook on the education of children make this center shine above all others. Stop in for a tour and see the difference.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to El Cajon KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with
you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with
an emphasis on assisting with each child's developmental
growth, socialy, emotionaly, cognitively and physicaly. As you walk
through the classrooms, you will notice engaged teachers and a
stimulating learning environment. Each teacher is
committed to cultiviating the love of learning
in the hearts of every child that they serve.
Thank you for including us in your child's growing years.
- We have a keypad entry. Alicia Jenkin is the Health and Safety Coordinator for our building and oversees any health and safety concerns. Every door has alarms when opening and shutting. We also have a monthly fire drill, and earthquake drill. We have a strict medication policy and make sure that all chemicals and cleaning supplies are locked up away from our children. Sanitation is a word we know best.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- County of San Diego, CDA, YMCA and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Cajon Grades: NS-12 | 43 students
772 Jamacha Rd
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)461-3578 1.1 NS-12
- El Cajon Grades: PK-K | 34 students
1090 S Anza St
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)440-3646 1.4 PK-K
- El Cajon Grades: K-6 | 165 students
211 S 3rd St
El Cajon, CA 92019
(619)201-8925 1.6 K-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.