El Cajon KinderCare
The quality staff and their positive outlook on the education of children make this center shine above all others. Stop in for a tour and see the difference.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to El Cajon KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with
you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with
an emphasis on assisting with each child's developmental
growth, socialy, emotionaly, cognitively and physicaly. As you walk
through the classrooms, you will notice engaged teachers and a
stimulating learning environment. Each teacher is
committed to cultiviating the love of learning
in the hearts of every child that they serve.
Thank you for including us in your child's growing years.
- We have a keypad entry. Alicia Jenkin is the Health and Safety Coordinator for our building and oversees any health and safety concerns. Every door has alarms when opening and shutting. We also have a monthly fire drill, and earthquake drill. We have a strict medication policy and make sure that all chemicals and cleaning supplies are locked up away from our children. Sanitation is a word we know best.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- County of San Diego, CDA, YMCA and NACCRRA
Endorse El Cajon KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.