Next Generation Educational Center
At Next Generation, we believe that a nurturing, fun and safe learning environment are key to a child's long term success.
Our goal is to partner with parents and offer a developmentally appropriate educational environment where children can thrive to grow emotionally, physically, socially and intellectually.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 232 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We offer a full-time schedule, part-time flexibility, drop in care and our signature school success program. Our full-time care program provides parents with the flexibility to drop their children off at anytime while the center is open. Our part-time care program provides parents with the flexibility to choose the days and hours that work with their busy schedule. Our School Success program provides a foundation for children to be successful when they enter Kindergarten. This program is offered to our 3, 4 and 5 year old learners and runs from 9-11 daily. Our drop-in program provides the most flexibility to parents and allows them to enroll their child in our program on an as needed basis. Our hours of operation are 6am – 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
My 2 year old daughter has been going to Next Generation for about 6 months. Every day, I become more and more impressed with the center every day. In addition to it's cleanliness and inviting atmosphere, the teachers are engaging and genuinely care about the children. I''ve been to other centers and I just feel so lucky to have my family be part of Next Generation!
Endorse Next Generation Educational Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.