El Sobrante KinderCare
KinderCare at El Sobrante is proud to have a highly qualified team of teachers who are dedicated to the field of education.
In addition to having their six core Early Childhood units, many of our teachers have also taken additional courses specific to curriculum, diversity training, and infant and toddler development.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to El Sobrante KinderCare. We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Nothing is more important to us then the health and safety of each child enrolled at our center. Our center is protected by a keypad entry to which only authorized family members has access. All visitors must check into the office prior to touring the school. We have two outdoors play areas that are protected by fencing all around. In addition to this, each of our classrooms has at least 1 teacher certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Contra Costa Childcare Consul, Employment and Human Services Department, Contra Costa City Subsidy Programs
Endorse El Sobrante KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.