Elijah House Academy
- For more than three decades, Elijah House Academy has offered a Christ-centered and accessible choicein education that cultivates the hearts, minds, and bodies of our city`s children for God`s gloryand Richmond`s flourishing.This empowers our city's children to discover their true identity and purpose in God's mission to redeem all things.
- Our students thrive in a safe, nurturing environment where they become prepared, confident, and develop a life-long love for learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on family income.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: PK-12 | 168 students
4000 Creighton Road
Richmond, VA 23223
(804)644-5550 9.2 PK-12
- Richmond Grades: PK-6 | 110 students
217 W Grace Street
Richmond, VA 23220
(804)344-0051 4.5 PK-6
- Richmond Grades: NS-12 | 147 students
8491 Chamberlayne Rd
Richmond, VA 23227
(804)262-8256 9.9 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.