Elijah House Academy
For more than three decades, Elijah House Academy has offered a Christ-centered and accessible choice in education that cultivates the hearts, minds, and bodies of our city`s children for God`s glory and Richmond`s flourishing.This empowers our city's children to discover their true identity and purpose in God's mission to redeem all things.
Our students thrive in a safe, nurturing environment where they become prepared, confident, and develop a life-long love for learning.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 139 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is based on family income.
Elijah House Academy offers:
- Caring and compassionate teachers
- Tuition based on your family's income
- School bus transportation (on a limited route)
- Free meal program for all students
Profile last updated: 10/29/2020
Endorse Elijah House Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.