Precious Blessing Academy's mission is to nourish and cultivate the intellectual and'social skill needs of children by providing the very best academic instruction in a safe, secure and loving environment.
Precious Blessing Academy operates with a traditional and non traditional approach to education.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 125 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Precious Blessing Academy's mission is to nourish and cultivate the intellectual and'social skill needs of children by providing the very best academic instruction in a safe, secure and loving environment. Precious Blessing Academy operates with a traditional and non traditional approach to education.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Precious Blessing Academy?
The application deadline for Precious Blessing Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I am happy with the education my son have received since enrolling in PBA. However communication is something that is last minute at times and that causes a delay in the children getting fees paid on time.
Endorse Precious Blessing Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.