Tel: (804) 276-6554
- Welcome to the Pocoshock KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
- We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- Here at the Pocoshock KinderCare, our parents consider us to be a part of their families.
- Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of caring and dedicated teachers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare Learning Center located on Pocoshock Blvd. We are conveniently located close to both the Powhite Parkway and Chippenham Highway. We take great pride in teaching and watching each and every child learn and grow with us. We offer an excellent literacy-based education curriculum as well as many extra enrichment programs. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. Everything we do is designed with purpose and opportunity to teach skills that serve as building blocks for a lifetime of learning. So, whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We provide a safe and nurturing ''home away from' environment. Health and safety is just as important to us as it is to our families. Safety starts right at the front door with keypad entry and individual family codes for signing in and out each day. We take every measure to make sure each of our children are protected and cared for at all times. Our teachers are trained frequently on proper safety techniques from CPR/First Aid to proper food handling. We follow state licensing guidelines for safety inside and outside of our center. You can find these guidelines at http://www.dss.virginia.gov/facility/child_care/licensed/child_day_centers/
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes -All counties - NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: PK-5 | 26 students
5263 Warwick Rd
Richmond, VA 23224
(804) 232-9900 3 PK-5
- Richmond Grades: PK-12 | 123 students
6900 Carnation St
Richmond, VA 23225
(804) 404-5653 3.1 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.