Elm Grove Lutheran School
- At Elm Grove Lutheran School, our mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip God's children to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- We aim to provide children the opportunity to study God's Word, with an emphasis on Luther's Small Catechism with explanation, so that the children reach a level of spiritual maturity enabling them to confirm the faith into which they were baptized.
- We also aim to provide thorough instruction in a balanced elementary curriculum that prepares students for success at the high school level and beyond.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(See parent handbook on the website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost above is for non-member families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,135|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeffrey A. Fick|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Stroh|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- A Christ-centered education for Pre K-3 through 8th grade. A curriculum that meets and exceeds state curriculum guidelines. Students consistently score well above national average in all areas on standardized achievement tests. Classes in computer education, fine arts, and physical education. Student involvement in choral groups, band, and handbell choirs. A well rounded extracurricular program in sports, fine arts, and academic areas.
- A child care center offering day care and before-and-after school care. Family atmosphere centered in Christ. A safe place for children
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Racine Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
2317 Howe St
Racine, WI 53403
(262)637-7892 28.3 PK-8
- Sturtevant Grades: K-9 | 123 students
3030 95th St
Sturtevant, WI 53177
(262)886-2806 25.9 K-9
- Port Washington Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
217 N Freeman Drive
Port Washington, WI 53074
(262)284-2131 26.2 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: K-9 | 245 students
5140 N 55th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)438-2745 7.8 K-9
- Muskego Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
W173 S7777 Westwood Dr.
Muskego, WI 53150
(262)679-0451 9.6 PK-8
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.