Elm Grove Lutheran School
- At Elm Grove Lutheran School, our mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip God's children to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- We aim to provide children the opportunity to study God's Word, with an emphasis on Luther's Small Catechism with explanation, so that the children reach a level of spiritual maturity enabling them to confirm the faith into which they were baptized.
- We also aim to provide thorough instruction in a balanced elementary curriculum that prepares students for success at the high school level and beyond.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(See parent handbook on the website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost above is for non-member families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,135|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeffrey A. Fick|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Stroh|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- A Christ-centered education for Pre K-3 through 8th grade. A curriculum that meets and exceeds state curriculum guidelines. Students consistently score well above national average in all areas on standardized achievement tests. Classes in computer education, fine arts, and physical education. Student involvement in choral groups, band, and handbell choirs. A well rounded extracurricular program in sports, fine arts, and academic areas.
- A child care center offering day care and before-and-after school care. Family atmosphere centered in Christ. A safe place for children
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
1650 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)782-3040 2.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
8420 W Beloit Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53227
(414)327-4200 5.4 PK-12
- Hales Corners Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)529-6702 7.6 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
13445 Hampton Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
(262)781-7140 4.5 PK-8
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.