Elm Grove Lutheran School
- At Elm Grove Lutheran School, our mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip God's children to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- We aim to provide children the opportunity to study God's Word, with an emphasis on Luther's Small Catechism with explanation, so that the children reach a level of spiritual maturity enabling them to confirm the faith into which they were baptized.
- We also aim to provide thorough instruction in a balanced elementary curriculum that prepares students for success at the high school level and beyond.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(See parent handbook on the website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost above is for non-member families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,135|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeffrey A. Fick|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Pankow|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- A Christ-centered education for Pre K-3 through 8th grade. A curriculum that meets and exceeds state curriculum guidelines. Students consistently score well above national average in all areas on standardized achievement tests. Classes in computer education, fine arts, and physical education. Student involvement in choral groups, band, and handbell choirs. A well rounded extracurricular program in sports, fine arts, and academic areas.
- A child care center offering day care and before-and-after school care. Family atmosphere centered in Christ. A safe place for children
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
2750 N 122nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
W156n5429 Bette Dr
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- BrookfieldGrades: PK-12 | 867 students
3460 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
- New BerlinGrades: PK-8 | 208 students
3700 S Casper Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
- MilwaukeeGrades: K-12 | 1 students
1235 North 12th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
January 18, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.