Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Elyria located across from Lorain County Community College. We are so happy you have taken an interest in our school! We are very excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which to learn, but will have the support of a team of child development experts who have true passion for educating and nurturing children.
We have a Health & Safety Coordinator on staff to ensure all health and safety precautions are followed; for example proper hand washing and diaper changing techniques, playground safety and so much more. The center has a keypad entry, door alarms in all classrooms and all staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse & Neglect, Communicable Disease and are fingerprinted before hiring and every few years during their employment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Lorain County & NACCRRA (Not Accepting Foster Care)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Elyria KinderCare?
The application deadline for Elyria KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Elyria KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.