St Mary Of The Immaculate Conception School
- St. Mary School was founded in 1845 and houses classrooms for Grades Kindergarten through 8.
- St. Mary School, a fully accredited institution, follows the curriculum course of study established by the Diocesan Office of Education and approved by the Ohio Department of Education.
- The curriculum consists of language arts (reading, phonics, oral and written expression, spelling, handwriting and English), math/algebra, social studies, science/health, music, physical education, computer literacy, religion, art, and foreign language introduction.
- Integrated within the curriculum are both advanced and remedial studies for those students who excel or have special needs.
- Students are administered the Iowa Basic Skills Tests every year.
- Traditionally, students score on an average of one or more grade levels above their current grade level in most subject areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Avon Lake Grades: K-8 | 289 students
32929 Lake Rd
Avon Lake, OH 44012
(440) 933-6233 4.3 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.