St. Jude School
St. Jude School is a sharing and caring community with a commitment to spread the Good News of Jesus.
By our personal witness and faith commitment, we guide students as they grow with Catholic values.
With parental support and in an atmosphere of respect, we focus upon holistic education - each individual's religious, academic, and social formation.
St. Jude School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence and offers a focused, challenging Pre-K through 8th-grade curriculum including fine arts, technology and science labs, library, enrichment programs, and full-day kindergarten.
We are an Autism, Jon Peterson, EdChoice. and EdChoice Expansion endorsed school
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 473 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Several Scholarships are available to students including Catholic Participation Assistance.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Students participate in Related Academics, including Art, Music, Band, Physical Education, and Computer.
- St. Jude School offers early care beginning at 6:30 on school days and after-care until 6:00 pm.
- Students can participate in a variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Enrichment Program
- Differentiated classroom instruction
Endorse St. Jude School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.