St Mary Elementary School
- St. Mary School was founded in 1859. St. Mary School follows the examples of our patroness Mary and Her Son Jesus Christ, by serving others, by preparing academically for our future and by respecting all of God`s creations.
- At the school the student to teacher ratio is 17 to 1.
- Smaller classes allow teachers more time for students. At St. Mary, students come first.
- Our teachers are dedicated to Catholic Education. Children receive a well rounded education rooted in Christian principles.
- Extracurricular activites enhance our curriculum. St. Mary strives to remain current with new technologies that enhance education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.