Emanuel Lutheran School
Middle School students participating in 'Stuff A Bus'. Collecting food for Emanuel Lutheran Church's Social Ministry to distribute Thanksgiving baskets to the community of Patchogue.
- Since 1957, Emanuel Lutheran School has provided an exceptional academic experience.
- Today, we provide families with more than just an education. Our programming strengthens the family and helps to reinforce the character attributes the parents feel ae most important to the future of their children. Our focus is to provide an educational and child development program tailored to the specific needs and desires of the parents.Our faculty has designed unique ways to inspire an increased level of Christian development in our students with measurable criteria. Using a proven structure process for increasing the joy of learning, all are encouraged to choose positive attributes and to be there to support each other in a cheerful learning environment.
- Live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(See our website for uniform information. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available for those that qualify. Sibling discount program. Additional discount for active members of a Lutheran Church.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debbie Beck|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Bell Choir, Choir, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball
- Emanuel Lutheran School is a ministry of Emanuel Lutheran Church, offering a quality education for toddlers through 8th grade, in a nurturing and Christ centered environment. Emanuel Lutheran School changes young lives spiritually, intellectually, academically, emotionally and socially, preparing them to function effectively as Christians in today's world. The mission of Emanuel Lutheran School is to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by providing a quality Lutheran education with a Christian focus so as to prepare children to function effectively as Christians in today's world; serving as a primary educational resource for Lutherans and other Christians to foster a spirit of cooperation and community with other congregations; acting as an avenue of outreach and interaction between Emanuel Lutheran Church and the community; and assisting in the spiritual development of our students, their families, our staff, and congregation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
- PatchogueGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
1343 Montauk Hwy
Patchogue, NY 11772
- Stony BrookGrades: K-12
1266 N Country Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
- Port JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 108 students
114-116 Myrtle Ave
Port Jefferson, NY 11777
- Center MorichesGrades: NS-8 | 227 students
2 St Johns Place
Center Moriches, NY 11934
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.