Emanuel Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (631) 758-2250
Emanuel Lutheran School Photo #8 - Middle School students participating in "Stuff A Bus". Collecting food for Emanuel Lutheran Church's Social Ministry to distribute Thanksgiving baskets to the community of Patchogue.
Since 1957, Emanuel Lutheran School has provided an exceptional academic experience.
Today, we provide families with more than just an education. Our programming strengthens the family and helps to reinforce the character attributes the parents feel ae most important to the future of their children. Our focus is to provide an educational and child development program tailored to the specific needs and desires of the parents.Our faculty has designed unique ways to inspire an increased level of Christian development in our students with measurable criteria. Using a proven structure process for increasing the joy of learning, all are encouraged to choose positive attributes and to be there to support each other in a cheerful learning environment.
Live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(See our website for uniform information. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available for those that qualify. Sibling discount program. Additional discount for active members of a Lutheran Church.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Francine Lawrence|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, SwimmingBasketball, Bowling,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Bell Choir, Choir, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Emanuel Lutheran School is a ministry of Emanuel Lutheran Church, offering a quality education for toddlers through 8th grade, in a nurturing and Christ centered environment. Emanuel Lutheran School changes young lives spiritually, intellectually, academically, emotionally and socially, preparing them to function effectively as Christians in today's world. The mission of Emanuel Lutheran School is to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by providing a quality Lutheran education with a Christian focus so as to prepare children to function effectively as Christians in today's world; serving as a primary educational resource for Lutherans and other Christians to foster a spirit of cooperation and community with other congregations; acting as an avenue of outreach and interaction between Emanuel Lutheran Church and the community; and assisting in the spiritual development of our students, their families, our staff, and congregation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Patchogue Grades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631) 475-0422 0.5 PK-8
- Patchogue Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
1343 Montauk Hwy
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631) 654-9284 2.6 PK-12
- Stony Brook Grades: K-12
1266 N Country Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
(631) 689-7660 11.7 K-12
- Aquebogue Grades: PK-6 | 28 students
269 Main Road
Aquebogue, NY 11931
(631) 722-4000 23.7 PK-6
- Brentwood Grades: K-12 | 385 students
1725 Brentwood Road Bldg 2
Brentwood, NY 11717
(631) 273-2406 12.1 K-12
We are completely satisfied, and feel that Emanuel has over-shot our expectations. My son's vocabulary, math and reading skills at his age level are outstading, we get compliments all the time.
- Posted by Parent - 1st grade parent
My son is making solid progress. The Accelerated Reading program is great and the teachers provide engaging lessons.
- Posted by Parent - 3rd Grade Parent
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.