Holy Angels Regional School
- Holy Angels is a child-centered, family-sensitive Catholic School. We are dedicated to the development of the whole child: intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Our students are challenged to learn, lead, and serve as Jesus taught.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
- At Holy Angels Regional School, we endeavor to ensure that our students strive for moral integrity as they reach their academic potential in order to become contributing citizens who know, love and serve God in constantly changing society. Education is a precious treasure, a sacred trust to be held, used and strengthened. As educators of these young people we embrace curriculum as the necessary raw material, but warmth and understanding are the vital elements for the growing soul of the child. Our goal is to impart greater self-confidence, nurture undiscovered talents and direct untapped energies into personal fulfillment, as well as to awaken their own expectations. Learn, achieve, contribute - these simple words embody our goal to provide excellent academic opportunity, to couple knowledge with skills, with an emphasis on writing, oral communication, computer and research proficiency, so as to ensure that academic success. The teaching staff of Holy Angels is committed to realization of students who can participate as active and critical young people, carefully tendered in the Catholic intellectual and spiritual heritage, and created in an environment that challenges and inspires them to constantly seek knowledge, carve out their own identity, and fulfill their potential to make a difference in the world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- PatchogueGrades: NS-8 | 113 students
179 E Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772
- Saint JamesGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
- RiverheadGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
515 Marcy Ave
Riverhead, NY 11901
- West SayvilleGrades: K-8 | 65 students
37 Rollstone Avenue
West Sayville, NY 11796
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.