Holy Angels Regional School
- Holy Angels is a child-centered, family-sensitive Catholic School. We are dedicated to the development of the whole child: intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Our students are challenged to learn, lead, and serve as Jesus taught.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Holy Angels Regional School, we endeavor to ensure that our students strive for moral integrity as they reach their academic potential in order to become contributing citizens who know, love and serve God in constantly changing society. Education is a precious treasure, a sacred trust to be held, used and strengthened. As educators of these young people we embrace curriculum as the necessary raw material, but warmth and understanding are the vital elements for the growing soul of the child. Our goal is to impart greater self-confidence, nurture undiscovered talents and direct untapped energies into personal fulfillment, as well as to awaken their own expectations. Learn, achieve, contribute - these simple words embody our goal to provide excellent academic opportunity, to couple knowledge with skills, with an emphasis on writing, oral communication, computer and research proficiency, so as to ensure that academic success. The teaching staff of Holy Angels is committed to realization of students who can participate as active and critical young people, carefully tendered in the Catholic intellectual and spiritual heritage, and created in an environment that challenges and inspires them to constantly seek knowledge, carve out their own identity, and fulfill their potential to make a difference in the world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ronkonkoma Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
(631)588-4760 6.4 PK-8
- Patchogue Grades: NS-8 | 113 students
179 E Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631)758-2250 0.5 NS-8
- Saint James Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
(631)584-7896 11.4 PK-8
- West Sayville Grades: K-8 | 50 students
37 Rollstone Avenue
West Sayville, NY 11796
(631)589-2180 4.7 K-8
- Riverhead Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
515 Marcy Ave
Riverhead, NY 11901
(631)727-1650 21.1 PK-8
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.