Emanuel Lutheran School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 87 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,400
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Emanuel Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- Teaching centered on God's Holy Word
- Experienced, Dedicated, and Caring Teachers
- Small student to teacher ratio
- Student test results exceed national norms
- MacBook Air mobile computer lab
- Smart boards and Mimio technology in K-8 classrooms
- iPads in every classroom1 to 1
- iPads for 7th/8th grade students
- All day Kindergarten
- Lutheran Special Education Ministry and tutoring options available
- Spanish program offered with Rosetta Stone
- Interscholastic Athletic program
- Music and Choir program
- Confirmation instruction for 7th/8th grade
- Bussing in District 108
Emanuel is a school where the love of Christ is shared on a daily basis. If you would like to take a tour or visit a classroom please contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Emanuel Lutheran School cost?
Emanuel Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $2,400 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Emanuel Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Emanuel Lutheran School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Emanuel Lutheran School offer?
Emanuel Lutheran School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football and Volleyball.
What is Emanuel Lutheran School's ranking?
Emanuel Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for: Least expensive tuition and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Emanuel Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Emanuel Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Emanuel Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards