Emmaus Lutheran School
Tel: (317) 632-1486
- Emmaus Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered and child-centered environment to enable each child's journey toward a whole spirit-filled life.
- Emmaus Lutheran School emphasizes academic excellence. Here our students not only experience a broad and balanced curriculum, but they are provided with the opportunity to develop skills in the most recent uses of technology.
- Emmaus Lutheran School emphasizes loving care and concern for all students.
- Our students are not only taught how to develop their own self-esteem, but they learn how to love others through what they are taught each day.
- The school community is positive and happy as students learn how to be a minister to all who they conic in contact with each day.
- Emmaus Lutheran School emphasizes positive student behavior. Our school's firm but fair discipline policy is Christ-centered and directed toward creating a safe and positive environment in which all students have the greatest potential for learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: NS | 240 students
410 South East Street
Indianapolis, IN 46285
(317) 277-4900 1 NS
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-12 | 192 students
440 Saint Peter St
Indianapolis, IN 46201
(317) 631-3194 1 PK-12
- Indianapolis Grades: NS-12 | 210 students
2565 Villa Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(317) 788-1587 1.4 NS-12
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
1155 Cameron St
Indianapolis, IN 46203
(317) 783-7759 1.7 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.